Fabuwood Cabinets - Hallmark Frost
Configure Your New Kitchen With Our Kitchen Design Tool
Alaska Gray Marble
Amalfi Cafe Mosiac
Amantus Encaustic Glazed Porcelain
Beige Chevron Marble
Carrara Porcelain Tile
Country Beige Tumbled Travertine Tile
Crema Diamond Mosiac
Diagonal Window Pane Marble Mosiac
Glacial Stacked Stone Marble Splitface
Golden Valley Chevron Marble
Gray Vintage Porcelain Mosaic Tile
Light Gray Brickstone Subway
Light Gray Heritage
Light Gray Subway
Mother of Pearl Mosaic
Onyx Noche Porcelain
Seattle White Quartz
Skyfall Chevron Marble
Black Forest Granite
Blanco Tulum Granite
Brown Fantasy Marble
Caravelas Gold Granite
Crema Cappuccino Marble
Curava Mocha Recycled Glass
Emperador Light Marble
Mystery White Marble
Nevasca Mist Granite
Persa Cream Granite
Santorini White Marble
White Pearl Granite
Alaskan White Porcelain Tile
Antique Parma Travertine Tile
Baja Cream Travertine Tile
Calacutta Ceramic Tile
Gray Brushed Oak
Gris Ceramic Tile
Hickory Light Brown
Manor Granite Bamboo
Nepal Gray Porcelain Tile
Plateau Grey Oak
Sahara Autumn Porcelain Tile
Seville Ivory Porcelain Tile
Snow Peak Oak
Visualizer Master Images
Introduction Time — Meet Your New Long-Lasting Fabuwood Cabinetry
Hallmark Frost - Raised-Panel CabinetsORDER DOOR SAMPLE
Hallmark Frost Assembled White Shaker Cabinet
The Hallmark line blends top quality with refined style to represent true craftsmanship and tradition at an affordable price. With a distinctive artisan charm, these cabinets are sure to be a commanding focal point in any home with a classic setting.
- Solid wood door and drawer front frames are mortise and tenon.
- 6-way adjustable concealed hinge with 110º opening capability.
- Tandem plus Blumotion concealed drawer runners and Compact Blumotion soft close hinges.
- 5⁄8” solid birch dovetail drawer with a 3⁄8” plywood bottom with under mount epoxy coated slides.
- 21⁄2” interior drawer height.
- 3⁄4” x 11⁄2” solid wood face frame.
- 1⁄2” select veneered plywood back with a natural finished interior.
- 1⁄2” select veneered plywood side panels grooved into face frame.
- 5⁄8” select veneered plywood adjustable shelving with matching wood veneer edge banding.
- 1⁄2” x 41⁄2” select veneered plywood toe kick stained to match exterior finish and attached to cabinet.
- 11⁄2” x 1⁄2” plywood panel beams dovetailed into the side panels for strength and stability.
- Base cabinet has 117⁄8” deep shelves.
*Elite doors feature Salice hinges.
Walcraft Cabinetry hereby warrants to the original buyer, for residential or personal use only, that all products are in good condition both in material and workmanship. Warranty will start counting from the day the product is delivered to your home/delivery address. The warranty period for all of our cabinet lines is a Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
Walcraft Cabinetry has the right to decide whether a product is replaceable or repairable, and no new labor is required for the removal of the damaged cabinet, as well as the replacement of the new product.
Warranty offered by Walcraft Cabinetry does not cover defects brought about as a result of improper handling, installation, storage, assembly, extreme temperatures, and modifications to the product. We are not also liable for damages caused by accidental misuse, fire or water, intentional damage, harsh abrasive chemicals, acts of nature, as well as usual wear and tear.
Cabinets feature natural wood which often varies in color texture or wood grain. Subtle changes can happen over time. We consider these variations as natural. Hence, they are not covered under our warranty program.
Small surface cracks on painted and stained cabinets is considered normal and not a defect. Typically, these cracks are seen on door and drawer faces where vertical wood meets horizontal wood. This is common to all types of cabinetry and is not considered a defect or warranty item.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty only applies to products that are not discontinued.