Fabuwood Cabinets - Nexus Frost
Configure Your New Kitchen With Our Kitchen Design Tool
Alaska Gray Marble
Amalfi Cafe Mosiac
Amantus Encaustic Glazed Porcelain
Beige Chevron Marble
Carrara Porcelain Tile
Country Beige Tumbled Travertine Tile
Crema Diamond Mosiac
Diagonal Window Pane Marble Mosiac
Glacial Stacked Stone Marble Splitface
Golden Valley Chevron Marble
Gray Vintage Porcelain Mosaic Tile
Light Gray Brickstone Subway
Light Gray Heritage
Light Gray Subway
Mother of Pearl Mosaic
Onyx Noche Porcelain
Seattle White Quartz
Skyfall Chevron Marble
Black Forest Granite
Blanco Tulum Granite
Brown Fantasy Marble
Caravelas Gold Granite
Crema Cappuccino Marble
Curava Mocha Recycled Glass
Emperador Light Marble
Mystery White Marble
Nevasca Mist Granite
Persa Cream Granite
Santorini White Marble
White Pearl Granite
Alaskan White Porcelain Tile
Antique Parma Travertine Tile
Baja Cream Travertine Tile
Calacutta Ceramic Tile
Gray Brushed Oak
Gris Ceramic Tile
Hickory Light Brown
Manor Granite Bamboo
Nepal Gray Porcelain Tile
Plateau Grey Oak
Sahara Autumn Porcelain Tile
Seville Ivory Porcelain Tile
Snow Peak Oak
Visualizer Master Images
Introduction Time — Meet Your New Long-Lasting Fabuwood Cabinetry
Nexus Frost - Shaker CabinetsORDER DOOR SAMPLE
Nexus Frost Assembled White Shaker Cabinet
A graceful wide frame creates a balance of conventional, yet contemporary appeal. The Nexus collection showcases recessed paneling and is characterized by crisp clean lines.
- Solid wood door and drawer front frames are mortise and tenon.
- Compact Blumotion soft-close mechanism integrated in concealed six-way adjustable hinges. Hinges open at 110°.
- 5⁄8” solid plywood dovetail drawer with a 3⁄8” plywood bottom features Tandem plus Blumotion full extension concealed drawer runners.
- 3” interior drawer height.
- 3⁄4” x 11⁄2” solid wood face frame.
- 1⁄2” veneered plywood back with a natural finished interior.
- 1⁄2” veneered plywood side panels dovetailed into face frame.
- 3⁄4” veneered plywood adjustable shelving with matching wood veneer edge banding.
- 3⁄4” x 41⁄2” solid wood toe kick finished to match exterior finish and attached to cabinet.
- Wood corner blocks added for the support and mounting of a countertop.
- 11⁄2” x 1⁄2” plywood panel beams dovetailed into the side panels for strength and stability.
- Base cabinet has 18” deep shelves.
Walcraft Cabinetry hereby warrants to the original buyer, for residential or personal use only, that all products are in good condition both in material and workmanship. Warranty will start counting from the day the product is delivered to your home/delivery address. The warranty period for all of our cabinet lines is a Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
Walcraft Cabinetry has the right to decide whether a product is replaceable or repairable, and no new labor is required for the removal of the damaged cabinet, as well as the replacement of the new product.
Warranty offered by Walcraft Cabinetry does not cover defects brought about as a result of improper handling, installation, storage, assembly, extreme temperatures, and modifications to the product. We are not also liable for damages caused by accidental misuse, fire or water, intentional damage, harsh abrasive chemicals, acts of nature, as well as usual wear and tear.
Cabinets feature natural wood which often varies in color texture or wood grain. Subtle changes can happen over time. We consider these variations as natural. Hence, they are not covered under our warranty program.
Small surface cracks on painted and stained cabinets is considered normal and not a defect. Typically, these cracks are seen on door and drawer faces where vertical wood meets horizontal wood. This is common to all types of cabinetry and is not considered a defect or warranty item.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty only applies to products that are not discontinued.