Yarmouth Slab - Raised-Panel RTA Cabinets
Configure Your New Kitchen With Our Kitchen Design Tool
Cool Gray Subway
Gray Arabesque Mosaic
Gray Brickstone Subway
Ivory Glass Tile
Kings Gate Mosaic
Metallic Gray Subway
Mother of Pearl Mosaic
Calacatta Gold Marble
Classic Tan Sculpture Tile
Grey Sculpture Tile
Hickory Light Brown
Metallic Sculpture Tile
White Sculpture Tile
Visualizer Master Images
Introduction Time — Meet Your New Long-Lasting Cabinetry
Yarmouth Slab - Raised-Panel RTA CabinetsORDER DOOR SAMPLE
Country charm is brought indoors with beautiful raised panel cabinets. You’ll almost smell the garden herbs and a fresh apple pie on the window sill.
- High quality Sherwin Williams Conversion Varnish finish (USUALLY FOUND ON MUCH MORE COSTLY CABINETS)
- Superior dovetail assembly process (NOT CHEAP CAM-LOCKS OR METAL CLIP ASSEMBLY)
- Maple hardwood construction (MORE DURABLE THAN THE RTA INDUSTRY STANDARD RUSSIAN BIRCH)
- 3⁄4″ Thick European Poplar drawer boxes (NOT UGLY FINGER-JOINTED PIECES) w/ 3⁄8″ plywood bottoms
- All hardwood and 1⁄2″ plywood box construction
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- 3⁄4″ Thick face frame material with mortise and tenon joinery
- 3⁄4″ Thick 1⁄2 shelves in lowers and full depth in uppers
- Metal shelf pins
- Metal cabinetry L-brackets
Walcraft Cabinetry hereby warrants to the original buyer, for residential or personal use only, that all products are in good condition both in material and workmanship. Warranty will start counting from the day the product is delivered to your home/delivery address. The warranty period for all of our cabinet lines is a Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
Walcraft Cabinetry has the right to decide whether a product is replaceable or repairable, and no new labor is required for the removal of the damaged cabinet, as well as the replacement of the new product.
Warranty offered by Walcraft Cabinetry does not cover defects brought about as a result of improper handling, installation, storage, assembly, extreme temperatures, and modifications to the product. We are not also liable for damages caused by accidental misuse, fire or water, intentional damage, harsh abrasive chemicals, acts of nature, as well as usual wear and tear.
Cabinets feature natural wood which often varies in color texture or wood grain. Subtle changes can happen over time. We consider these variations as natural. Hence, they are not covered under our warranty program.
Small surface cracks on painted and stained cabinets is considered normal and not a defect. Typically, these cracks are seen on door and drawer faces where vertical wood meets horizontal wood. This is common to all types of cabinetry and is not considered a defect or warranty item.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty only applies to products that are not discontinued.